THE KANSAS BARN SALE of TREASURES IS COMING!!
By William for www.mcpherson-county-ks.com
(Post is SPONSORED by CrossDove Marketing)
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!
PLAN FOR THE FUN OF ARTISTRY, THE TASTE OF COUNTRY FOODS AND THE VAST AMOUNT OF NEW TREASURES!!
That is all that you will find this coming weekend in McPherson as they host the 19th Annual KANSAS BARN SALE on Saturday and Sunday, October 5 and 6 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
An event that attracts vendors and shoppers from across the Midwest, an event where one can view and buy antiques, vintage, repurposed, handmade and artisan goods.
Established in 2010 near Goessel, Kansas, owner Beki Hastings created the event to provide Kansans more access to antiques and original artwork. With the continued need for additional space, the KANSAS BARN SALE moved to McPherson where it will spread its joys throughout beautiful Lakeside Park.
At last check, the KANSAS BARN SALE was expecting to draw between 5,000 and 7,000 shoppers while hosting at least 130 vendors.
Some of the vendors scheduled to be at the KANSAS BARN SALE are:
- Hello Personalized Tins > Door to the Past
- Tadpole Creek Creations > Refabulously Vintage
- Zippity Stitches > The Lost Wash Tub
- Rustique Kreations > JH Crafter Custom Creations
- The Artsy Hippie > Robins Pantry
- Laurie’s Vintage Goods > Hey Keri P
- Flour & Bloom Bakery > Simple Pleasures – Rustic Renewed
- American Farm Girl > Closures – Remnants
- Ole Timeys > The Crafty Chick & Her Dude Boutique
- Nectar Republic > Salvage Sisters
- Mandi’s Off the Wall > Henry’s Chase
- Junk Jockey > The Torn Edge
- Pretty Stuff > Monica’s Menagerie
- Mil-Works > Stay
- Recks Range > Collydogs Rustic Designs
- Remember When > Lauri Stephie Uniquely Handmade
- Jan’s Doll Boutique > The She Shed
- Raw to Refined > Raveled Ends
- Our Red Barn > Nick’s Antiques
- Plus many, many more!!
The KANSAS BARN SALE will also have food vendors including Bennifer’s Sandwiches & Such, Squeeze Me Lemonade, Taco Mike’s Food Truck, SnoKo Shaved Ice, There’s No Taste Like Home Food, Pop’s Kettle Corn, Mac Concessions and TK Coffee Barn!
The KANSAS BARN SALE will kick the weekend off with live music on Saturday morning as ‘theSassanachs Band’ will get your toes tapping with a variety of music, giving visitors a chance to stop, listen, get their blood flowing before they go searching for their next treasures.
Remember, there is a $5.00 admission for ages 13 and older, while ages 12 and under are free.
COME SPEND YOUR WEEKEND LOOKING FOR NEW, OLD TREASURES AT THE KANSAS BARN SALE at LAKESIDE PARK in MCPHERSON!!
(Check us out at www.facebook.com/mcphersoncountyks/)