USD 419 – CANTON/GALVA: NEWS & NOTES!
Compiled for http://www.mcpherson-county-ks.com
(Post is SPONSORED by CrossDove Writers)
CANTON/GALVA – Let’s take a look at some of the HAPPENINGS IN CANTON/GALVA at USD 419!!
USD 419 UPCOMING EVENTS:
Thursday, Oct. 3 – Elementary Fall Picture Retakes
Thursday, Oct. 3 – High School Cross Country at Berean Academy, 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 3 – Junior High Volleyball will host a triangular with Herington & Elyria Christian, 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 3 – Junior High Football will host Herington, 6:00 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 4 – Senior High Football at Peabody/Burns, 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 5 – Senior High Volleyball will host Canton/Galva Volleyball Invitational, 8:30 a.m.
Monday, Oct. 7 – 1 Hour late Start, 9:00 a.m. (Students not allowed in building before 8:15 a.m.)
Monday, Oct. 7 – Wheat State League Meeting at Hope, 10:00 a.m.
Monday, Oct. 7 – Wendy’s (McPherson) Night to benefit the Canton/Galva Junior Class, 5:00 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 7 – Senior High Junior Varsity Football will host Peabody/Burns, 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 8 – Vision & Hearing Screenings
Tuesday, Oct. 8 – Senior High Volleyball at Goessel Quad, 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 9 – Football Scheduling at Salina, 9:00 a.m.
Thursday, Oct. 10 – Senior High Cross Country at Burrton, 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 10 – Junior High Volleyball at Goessel, 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 10 – Junior High Football at Goessel, 6:00 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 11 – Senior High Football will host Goessel (Homecoming), 7:00 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 14 – NO SCHOOL, Teacher Inservice Day
Monday, Oct. 14 – Senior High Junior Varsity Football at Goessel, 6:00 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 14 – USD 419 BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING, 6:30 p.m.
USD 419 NEWS & NOTES:
- Eagles on the Radio!!
- Congratulations to Taryn Norstrom, who signed with Friends University for cheerleading!
- Canton/Galva StuCo Homecoming Kickoff on Sunday, October 6th that will include Ironman Volleyball, A Cookout and Powerpuff Football!!
- Wendy’s Benefit for the Junior Class of Canton/Galva Senior High
- Canton/Galva FFA Pancake Feed on Saturday, October 12th beginning at 7:00 a.m. in the Canton/Galva High School Cafeteria!!
- Class of 2020 will be hosting the CHRISTMAS WISHES CRAFT & VENDOR FAIR on Saturday, December 8th. Contact class sponsor – Cara Duell, if you need a paper copy of the registration form or may be unable to access the link, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Online registration form can be found at – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRIdwijZuQEzXJB8BpSVWdiN368J3SsXxqpeXhf9U0b356sw/viewform
(Check us out at http://www.facebook.com/mcphersoncountyks/)