USD 418 CANDIDATE FORUM SCHEDULED WEDNESDAY!
MCPHERSON – On Wednesday evening, October 9, the candidates for McPherson USD 418 School Board will participate in a CANDIDATE FORUM beginning at 7:00 p.m. at the KMU (Kansas Municipal Utilities) Building at 2019 E. Avenue A.
The forum will be open to the general public and will be broadcast on 96.7 KBBE FM or at www.midkansasonline.com.
Candidates for the upcoming USD 418 election are:
- Alan L. Burghart – incumbent
- Jeffrey P. Butler
- Emily Greer – incumbent
- Jeff L. Johnson – incumbent
- Brian Meek
- Ann M. E. Parkins
- Dale Patrick
- Lara Vanderhoof
- Robin K. Werth
The rules of the candidate forum are as follows:
- The format of the candidate forum will be question and answer instead of a straight debate.
- Candidates will draw numbers to determine the speaking order and no one candidate will go first each time.
- The candidates will each have a 3-minute opening statement to share their reasons for seeking office and their experience and qualifications.
- Questions from the audience will be collected in written form as the audience arrives.
- The questions will be screened by the committee for duplication and must be appropriate for ALL candidates.
- Each candidate will have one-minute to address each applicable question.
(Check us out at www.facebook.com/mcphersoncountyks/)
(Post is Sponsored by CrossDove Marketing)