WHERE YOU CAN VOTE!!
By William for www.mcpherson-county-ks.com
A reminder to all that we have an election coming up on Tuesday, November 5.
As in any elections, every vote does count and this election is not any different, even if it is just local stuff.
As a reminder, we are listing the voting locations within McPherson County for next week’s General Election.
The City of McPherson will have four voting sites:
- Trinity Lutheran Church located at the corner of Kansas Avenue and Elm Street.
- The County Extension Office located at 600 W. Woodside Street.
- The Municipal Center located at 400 E. Kansas Ave.
- 1st United Methodist Church located at 1200 E. Kansas Ave. or on the corner of E. Kansas Ave. and Maxwell.
The City of Canton has one voting site:
- The Canton Community Center located at 100 W. McPherson.
The City of Galva has one voting site:
- The Galva Community Center located at 200 S. Main.
The City of Inman has one voting site:
- The Inman Community Center located at 406 E. Center.
The City of Lindsborg has four voting sites:
- Lindsborg 1 – The Villa Ro Community Room located at 421 E. Saline.
- Lindsborg 2 – The Bethany Cottages located at 321 Chestnut.
- Lindsborg 3 – The Lindsborg Senior Center located at 116 S. Main.
- Lindsborg 4 – The Lindsborg Safety Center located at 102 S. First.
The City of Marquette has one voting site:
- The Marquette Senior Center located at 102 N. Washington.
The City of Moundridge has one voting site:
- The Northridge Community Center located at 612 N. Christian.
The City of Windom has one voting site:
- The Windom Fire Station located at 700 Main.
(Check out all McPherson News & Notes at www.facebook.com/mcphersoncountyks/)